According to a new report published by Grand View Research, the US frozen dessert market size is expected to reach USD 82.00 billion by 2028. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2028.
the US frozen dessert market the size is expected to reach USD 82.00 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2028. The market is highly dynamic as a large number of international companies and national companies can be seen competing for their share. Players are continually innovating and experimenting with new ingredients and flavors to ensure there is something for everyone. One of the most popular consumer preferences that has become a major industry trend is the demand for low calorie and low sugar options.
Growing consumer awareness of the importance of healthy eating, staying fit and avoiding weight gain is expected to drive the demand for low calorie frozen novelties. Companies offering such products have mentioned the caloric and nutritional content in large, clear print on the packaging to attract consumers in the near future.
Another popular trend in the market is the growing demand for vegan products and a majority of manufacturers have introduced vegan frozen novelty products. The demand for dairy-free products is no longer limited to lactose-intolerant consumers but extends to those looking for variety or those following a particular diet. This trend has resulted in the increasing availability of non-dairy frozen novelties over the next few years.
Browse Full Report with Table of Contents @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-frozen-desserts-market
Highlights of the US Frozen Desserts Market Report
- By product, ice cream and ice cream segment held the largest share of more than 40.0% in 2020. Product launches contributed immensely to the wide penetration of this product segment
- The fruit puree and water-based frozen dessert segment is expected to be the fastest growing product segment with a CAGR of 13.0% from 2021 to 2028. The growing focus on the consumption of plant-based organic foods propels segment growth
- By type, the dairy segment accounted for the largest share of over 80.0% in 2020. The category enjoys wide penetration owing to first-mover advantage
- The vegan-like segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.3% from 2021 to 2028. Rising adoption of veganism in households is a major factor that is expected to contribute to the massive growth of the segment over the coming years. .
- New product launches have contributed immensely to the broad market penetration. In May 2020, Ben & Jerry launched a new ice cream flavor called Boots on the Moooo’n, in partnership with Netflix
To request a sample copy of this report, please visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-frozen-desserts-market/request/rs1
Segmentation of the US frozen dessert market
Grand View Research has segmented the US frozen dessert market based on product, type and distribution channel:
US Frozen Dessert Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2028)
- frozen yogurt
- Ice Cream & Ice Cream
- Cake & Pastry
- Frozen desserts made from water and fruit puree
- Sweet, Chocolate & Candy
US Frozen Dessert Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
US Frozen Dessert Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2028)
- Supermarkets, hypermarkets and large surfaces
- Restaurants and specialty shops
- Gas stations and convenience stores
- Online and D2C
List of Key Players in the US Frozen Desserts Market
- Froneri International Limited
- Blue Bell Creameries
- Wells Enterprises, Inc.
- Windward Brands LLC
- Brands Tofutti, Inc.
- Cold Stone Creamery, DD IP Holder LLC (Dunkin’ Brands)
- Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
Inquire more or share questions, if any, before purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4659/ibb
Browse more related report:
Frozen dessert market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Distribution Channel, by Product (Confectionery & Candy, Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt), by Region and Segment Forecast, 2019-2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a full-time market research and consulting firm registered in San Francisco, California. The company offers comprehensive, customized and syndicated market reports based on in-depth data analysis. It also offers consultancy services to business communities and academic institutions and helps them understand the global and business scenario to a great extent. The company operates in a multitude of fields such as chemicals, materials, food and beverages, consumer goods, healthcare and information technology to offer consultancy services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – US
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
City: San Francisco
Country: United States