Pinkbox Donuts is planning a variety of offers for July.
To celebrate Independence Day, Pinkbox Donuts will present a collection of patriotic goodies perfect for a 4th of July barbecue. In addition to the red, white and blue creations, the collection also offers some summer models that will delight customers of all ages. All-American programming is available from Thursday July 1 to Sunday July 4 and includes:
- Hot guy – Frozen raised bar topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with yellow and red frosting
- Watermelon – Pink frosted velvet cake topped with a decoration of watermelon and green nuggets
- Sprinkle american – Blue frosted vanilla cake topped with star and stripe sprinkles
- American tie-dye – Frosted relief ring in red, white and blue marble
- American Flag Bar – Frosted white raised bar topped with American flag decor
- American teddy bear – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate frosting and finished with a decoration of candy and sprinkles of stars and stripes
- American Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell filled with strawberry rhubarb filling and garnished with a decor of red, white and blue frosting
- It’s your birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake topper topped with blonde Oreo and party decor
- American PEE-WEEZ – PEE-WEEZ iced chocolate cake topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
Donut of the month – Brownie Points
Chocolate lovers will rejoice when they try Pinkbox Donuts’ July Donut of the Month. Brownie dots consist of a raised shell filled with decadent brownie batter, a dusting of powdered sugar, and a rosette of brownie batter.
Basketball Championship – Baller Donut
Throughout July, basketball teams will face off in the annual championship series. Basketball fans can show their love of the sport by tasting a limited-time Baller Donut from Pinkbox Donuts. The orange frosted raised shell is filled with chocolate whip and topped with basketball decor.
The news and information presented in this press release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media or Journalistic, Inc.